MFG Energy Services, formerly Wind Energy Services Company (WES), is a leader in the field of repair and maintenance services of composite wind turbines to wind farms. Expert technician teams are trained and equipped to assess the condition of components, make on-site uptower and on-ground repairs, and perform factory repairs. The technicians are backed up by an experienced engineering team and have an unsurpassed safety record. Spare and replacement parts can be provided through MFG's new part manufacturing facilities.
Factory Repairs: For components that cannot be repaired in the field, we can remove your damaged blades, transport them to our nearest facility, and deliver/install the repaired blade. You can learn more about our wind turbine manufacturing capabilities at http://www.MFGWind.com.
Spares for Older Model Turbines: We also provide spare and replacement components for early model equipment that is no longer stocked by the OEM. Tooling can be economically fabricated from your existing part without damage.
- An international presence in the field of composites manufacturing since 1948
- Best warranty record in the industry
- At the forefront of advanced materials for mass reduction (light weighting)
- Dedicated R&D center for material testing and process development
- 10+ operating entities in the US and Mexico strategically focused to supply high quality products and manufacturing services
- Three factories offering year-round indoor repairs and reconditioning
- Two facilities producing composite blades
- Two facilities producing composite nacelles
- One facility producing composite spinners
- ISO 9000-2001 registered